CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
So, what is the first thing when you hear about CPA?
Let me Guess-what is CPA, Why CPA, US CPA scope,
And another one is Am I Eligible to do CPA?
Don’t worry Fintram is here to help you to clear all your doubts regarding US CPA Scope / Eligibility / Fees.
Let’s start with
What is CPA?
CPA stands for certified public accountant. It’s a designation that allows accountants to work in public accounting. The exam is administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), which is the world’s largest accounting body. it means you can say that after CPA qualification you will be a Global Accountant because CPA gives you the flexibility to work around the world.
I’d cover a lot about What is CPA but if I miss something you can go and check this to know more about US CPA Course
Or another question is why CPA or
Benefits of Doing US CPA
Here are some benefits of pursuing the US CPA certification:
- Enhanced Career Opportunities: The CPA credential opens up a wide range of career opportunities in various sectors, including public accounting, corporate accounting, consulting, government, and non-profit organizations. Many employers specifically seek candidates with a CPA designation for senior-level positions.
- Global Recognition: The CPA designation is recognized globally and demonstrates your proficiency in accounting and finance. It provides an advantage if you plan to work internationally or with multinational corporations, as it signifies your understanding of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Increased Earning Potential: CPAs tend to earn higher salaries compared to their non-certified counterparts. The certification signifies expertise and credibility, leading to higher demand and better compensation packages.
- Expanded Knowledge and Skills: The CPA exam covers a broad range of accounting and finance topics, ensuring that candidates develop a comprehensive understanding of financial accounting, auditing, taxation, business laws, and regulations. This knowledge base equips CPAs with the skills necessary to analyze complex financial information and make informed business decisions.
- Professional Growth and Networking: The CPA certification offers professional growth and networking opportunities. Joining professional organizations, such as state CPA societies or the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), provides access to a vast network of professionals in the accounting industry. Networking can lead to mentorship opportunities, career advancement, and stay updated on industry trends.
- Regulatory Compliance and Ethics: As a CPA, you are bound by a code of ethics, ensuring that you maintain professional integrity and adhere to ethical standards. This is particularly important in areas such as auditing and financial reporting, where the public’s trust is crucial.
- Entrepreneurial Pursuits: If you plan to start your own accounting or financial consulting practice, the CPA credential lends credibility and trustworthiness to potential clients. It can help attract clients and establish your reputation in the industry.
We cover almost everything regarding the Benefits of doing CPA now Let’s talk on, Are you eligible or not for US CPA?
US CPA Eligibility
The US CPA course Exams are administered by NASBA, the world’s largest
Accounting Body. For CPA exams an aspirant needs 120 credits. One year of university education in India is equivalent to a 30-semester Basis, The US CPA eligibility for Indian students is as follows.
- Master’s Degree in any of the streams of Commerce, Accounting or Finance.
- In some cases, first-division graduates of a three-year degree from NAAC-A accredited universities of India are qualified to take the US CPA exams too.
- Bcom (Any university/college)+ CA IPCC Cleared Candidates
- Bcom (Any university/college) + Qualified CA /CMA Candidates
Scope of US CPA
The US Certified Public Accountant (CPA) qualification is highly respected and recognized worldwide, including in India. While the CPA designation is issued by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), it does not have direct statutory recognition in India. However, obtaining a US CPA certification can still provide several benefits and career opportunities in the field of accounting and finance in India.
- Global Recognition: The CPA qualification is globally recognized and respected, which can enhance your professional credibility and open doors to various career opportunities both within India and internationally.
- Employment Opportunities: Many multinational companies, consulting firms, and accounting firms operating in India value the expertise and knowledge of individuals with a US CPA qualification. It can significantly improve your prospects for employment in these organizations.
- Increased Marketability: Holding a US CPA designation sets you apart from other accounting professionals in India, as it demonstrates your technical proficiency, ethical standards, and commitment to continuous professional development. This can make you more marketable to potential employers and clients.
- Specialized Skills: The CPA curriculum covers a wide range of accounting and finance topics, including auditing, financial accounting, taxation, business laws, and ethics. These specialized skills can be beneficial in various sectors, such as Public Accounting, Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, and Consulting.
- Self-Employment and Consulting Opportunities: With a US CPA qualification, you can establish your own accounting practice, offer consulting services, or provide advisory services to businesses operating in India. The credibility associated with the CPA designation can help attract clients and build a successful practice.
We discuss everything here but if you still have any doubts regarding US CPA Scope so Go and have a look on our new Blog :-https://fintram.com/scope-of-us-cpa/
After US CPA Benefits, scope and eligibility there is the only thing left is the Fees structure of US CPA in India
US CPA Fees
If we talk about the US CPA course fee structure the overall US CPA course fees vary largely based on the state in which you are registering and if you are giving the exam from the US or outside of the US. The cost of a US CPA Course in India including the registration fees, evaluation fees, exam fees and training costs is very budget-friendly. now you can get a global qualification for a very reasonable amount.
Holding a CPA course license demonstrates a high level of competency and professionalism in the field of accountancy. US CPAs are often employed by public accounting firms, private companies, government agencies, and other organizations. Now that the US CPA course exam can be taken from India, the cost of travelling and accommodation would be incurred in the past. However, some additional costs have been introduced to make it possible for students outside of the US to take the US CPA exam.
Fintram provides you US CPA qualifications at very reasonable prices.
You can start your CPA Journey in Just 7990/-