The ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) exam is a professional accounting body that offers a range of qualifications to accountants and finance professionals. The ACCA exams are challenging, but with the right preparation, you can pass them with flying colors. Are afraid to clear in acca exam
Here are the best techniques to focus on acca exam preparation:
1. Make a to-do list
To-do lists can be used to help you stay organized and on track, and they can also help you to prioritize your tasks.
- Start by brainstorming all of the tasks that you need to complete: This could include things like studying for exams, completing assignments, and attending classes.
- Once you have a table of all of your Tasks, prioritize them: Decide which tasks are the most important and urgent, and focus on completing those first.
- Break down large tasks into smaller, more manageable tasks: This will make it easier to get started and stay on track
- Set deadlines for each task: This will help you to stay motivated and to avoid procrastination.
- Schedule time in your day to work on your tasks: This will help you to stay on track and to avoid feeling overwhelmed
- Take breaks when you need them: Don’t try to work for hours on end without taking a break. Get up and move around, or take a few minutes to relax and clear your head
- Reward yourself for your accomplishments: This will help you stay motivated and on track.
2. Set a realistic goal
One of the most important things you can do for ACCA Exams preparation is to set realistic goals. If you set your sights too high, you’re likely to get discouraged and give up. But if you set your goals too low, you may not be challenged enough and you may not learn as much.
Here are a few tips for setting realistic goals for the ACCA exam preparation:
Start by assessing your current skills and knowledge. What are you good at? What do you need to work on?
- Consider your time constraints: How much time can you realistically commit to studying each week?
- Set a goal that is challenging but achievable: Don’t set yourself up for failure by setting your sights too high.
- Break your goal down into smaller, more manageable steps: This will make it seem less encourageable and more achievable.
- Track your progress and make adjustments as needed: As you get closer to your goal, you may need to adjust your timeline or study plan.
3. Use online resources
There are many benefits to using online resources for ACCA exam preparation. Here are a few of the most important ones:
- Flexibility: Online resources can be accessed from anywhere, at any time, which gives you the flexibility to study when it’s convenient for you.
- Cost-effectiveness: Online resources are often more affordable than traditional study materials, such as textbooks and classroom courses.
- Variety: There is a wide variety of online resources available, so you can find the ones that best suit your learning style and needs.
- Interactivity: Many online resources are interactive, which can help you to learn more effectively.
- Community: Online resources can provide you with access to a community of other ACCA students, which can provide you with support and motivation.
If you’re looking for a way to prepare for the ACCA exam, Fintram Global is a great option for online resources. We offer a variety of benefits that can help you to succeed. Like- revision boot camps, question-and-answer marathon videos, Ebooks, and many more.
4. 9-8-7 rule
The 9-8-7 rule is a time management technique that can help you to be more productive and efficient for ACCA exam preparation. The rule states that you should spend 9 hours studying, 8 hours sleeping, and 7 hours on other activities, such as eating, exercising, socializing, and whatever you like to do.
There are many benefits to following the 9-8-7 rule. First, it can help you to avoid burnout. When you study too many hours, you are more likely to get burned out, which can lead to decreased productivity, increased stress, and health problems. Second, the 9-8-7 rule can help you to improve your sleep quality. When you get enough sleep, you are more likely to be alert and productive during the day. Third, the 9-8-7 rule can help you to reduce stress. When you have time for relaxation and other activities, you are less likely to feel stressed.
If you are looking for a way to improve your time management skills, the 9-8-7 rule is a great place to start. It is a simple and effective way to create a more balanced lifestyle.
Here are some tips for following the 9-8-7 rule:
- Be realistic about how much time you need to study: Don’t try to study for 9 hours straight if you know that you can’t focus for that long. Take small breaks throughout the day to avoid burnout.
- Make sure you are getting enough sleep: Most adults need around 7-8 hours of sleep per night. If you are not getting enough sleep, you will be more likely to feel tired and stressed during the day.
- Schedule time for relaxation and other activities: This could include things like reading, spending time with friends and family, or going for a walk. Taking time for relaxation will help you to reduce stress and improve your overall well-being.
5. Exercise and meditation
Exercise and meditation are very helpful activities for focus and preparation for exams. It can lead you to be more productive on a full day. 30 mins exercise and 15 mins meditation or you can also change the duration as per your convenience.
Here are some benefits of exercise and meditation:
- Reduce stress: Exercise and meditation are both great ways to reduce stress. Exercise releases endorphins, which have mood-boosting effects. Meditation helps you to focus on the present moment and to let go of negative thoughts.
- Improve concentration. Exercise and meditation can both help to improve concentration. Exercise helps to increase blood flow to the brain, which can improve cognitive function. Meditation helps you to focus on the present moment and to clear your mind of distractions that will help you to focus on study.
- Boost energy levels: Exercise and meditation can both help to boost energy levels. Exercise helps to burn calories and to improve metabolism. Meditation helps to reduce stress, which can lead to increased energy levels.
- Improve sleep quality: Exercise and meditation can both help to improve sleep quality. Exercise helps to tire you out, which can make it easier to fall asleep. Meditation helps to relax the mind and body, which can also lead to improved sleep quality that can help you on a productive full day.