Sessions are available for sale to ACCA students only. Any misrepresentation/ inaccuracy observed in the information provided will lead to cancellation of registration and termination of sessions along with a legal action without the refund of fees under any circumstances
Student Guide and Related Terms & Conditions
Please go through all the terms and conditions in detail prior to enrolment and in case of any clarification/queries reach out to email@example.com
Each time you purchase a course with us, you enter into a contractual arrangement with Fintram Global and therefore you express your understanding of the following terms and conditions.
1) Pre Requisite before you Purchase:-
A) For use of our Learning Content, you need to have:-
A computer system/laptop or Smart phone. Videos can be accessed using any of the above but access to the Practice Platform is possible using a PC or laptop only. Configuration/Technical specification of the system has been provided below
Good Internet Connectivity (Minimum 4 Mbps) will be required to download all the sessions and for Login/Logouts. No specific browser is required for download. You can use any Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google etc.
Fintram Global is not responsible for any delays or problems that may arise due to unavailability of either of the above.
B) Technical Specification of System-
Processor: Core 2 Duo 1.5 GHz and above, Celeron Dual Core 1.5 GHZ and above, Intel Atom Quad Core 1.5 GHZ and above. RAM: 1.5 GB free memory
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 or above, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10. (NOT Compatible With: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Basic, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 KN Edition. (Connection to external Devices is not allowed to play the lectures (example. HDD, External Screen, TV etc.)
For Mobile – Android Version 6.0 and above, Minimum RAM 3GB, Internal Storage 32GB,Please note that Motorola Device is not compatible with the software.
C) Fee Related information
Cost of our courses are clearly provided with reference to specific courses. Student should go through the same in detail before making any decision to purchase. In case of any issue/clarification needed you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
100% of the fee for the course purchased, must be deposited in advance to complete the admission process.
Promotional campaigns are run at the management’s discretion and may change anytime management may decide
Refund or Transfer of fees- All the fees need to be paid in advance and is non-refundable under any circumstances. All our courses are for an ACCA Student for a specific subject and for a selected time frame taken by Student. Transferability of fees to a different subject/course or to a different student or extension of the time frame of sessions is not permitted.
D) Course Related Information
Students are encouraged to go through the details of various courses and understand the content, coverage and time period allowed in a specific plan.
Student can select the course for a respective time frame from the boutique of available resources on www.fintram.com
Upon the success payment of fees for the course, an activation key along with the instructions to download and play the sessions will be sent (within 48 hours) to the student on the email ID provided at the time of registration.
Student to follow the instructions and download the sessions and study material to start playing the same.
In case of any issue observed email us at email@example.com and we will get this resolved within 72 hrs of receipt of email
Once the course is activated it will be valid for the time frame for which it is bought and will get deactivated after the same. For Eg. If student purchases the same for 6 months and activate the course on 1st of January, course will be valid for six months (183 days) and will be valid till 2nd of July.
Course is for single laptop/system or Mobile. Any change in Laptop/System/Mobile would need to be informed to FinTram. Once Approved by FinTram, A new Activation Key for left out period needs to be purchased for reactivation in new Laptop/Mobile.
For any information student may need with reference to Examination progression rules, study material, PER, minimum entry, exemptions, study guides, past examination papers and ethics module etc. also reach out to ACCA website at www.accaglobal.com/gb/en/student.html
E) Visa Application- Fintram Global is only providing Students with the courses for various subjects to help learn and clear the exams. We do not provide Visa Application support and hence assume no responsibility for the same. It is the student’s responsibility to comply with all the visa requirements related to their need.
F) Result Service Monitoring- Fintram Global will be filling your information on ACCA result service portal. Result service is the mechanism of gathering student data to allow for the analysis of pass rates.
We will also be requesting release of your information such as: registration number, grades, marks etc., from the relevant professional body from time to time. We may also share your results, feedbacks and achievements on our websites and our other social media platforms for the benefits of the prospective students. Accepting the terms and conditions automatically represent your permission to do so.
2) Student Information and Record
Students are required to provide accurate and current information where required. Any discrepancy or misrepresentation found in the information will lead to cancellation of course without any refund of fees.
Any changes in the details must be informed via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fintram Global will not be responsible for any e-mail correspondence not being delivered due to a change in the shared details, if not informed timely.
Fintram Global reserves the right for cancellation of course under any circumstances.
In case of any issues faced, student should email at email@example.com.
In case the issue is not resolved or the solution provided is not satisfactory and Student wants to lodge a formal complaint, they should e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The relevant team will follow-up on the complaint within 5 working days and resolve it as soon as possible, once all the facts become available. You can find out further details in our complaints policy
4) Student’s Obligations
a) Read through and understand the terms and conditions and FAQs before making the purchase
b) Review the details of the course available on the Fintram Global website and clarify any doubts or queries you may have before purchasing a course
c) Provide the correct and current information on the enrolment form
d) Once registered follow the lectures and also the shared Program of Study to make the most of the structured support made available
e) For any quality concerns or challenges faced, e-mail at email@example.com
f) Stay in contact with your tutor for any academic queries
g) Not to misrepresent any facts/information or provide any incorrect information/documents including but not limited to identity and purpose. Any Misrepresentation or Misconduct or Mis-behavior will lead to termination of lectures in addition to judicial proceedings. No amount will be refunded in any scenario whatever the case may be.
h) Not to try to hack/damage/share or record the lectures by any means. or attempt to alter,reverse engineer,decompile or disassemble software for classes.
Anyone found doing the same or buying or selling the lectures illegally will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and will be subjected to various legal actions.
5) Fintram Global Obligations
a) Pre-registering for a course we will answer all of your queries shared on the website chat (immediately) or via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org (within 3 working days) or on call and provide you the relevant and up-to-date information about the course and the product.
b) Post registering for the course, we will deal with all of your queries shared on email@example.com or on a call within 3 working days.
c) Provide a detailed study plan for the course you have registered for. Will be sent to you along with the course content
e) The access to the course videos and relevant study support material will be available on enrolment.
f) The live sessions/webinars schedule will be shared with you atleasta 3 days before the course is due to commence and the links to join the meeting will be sent to your registered email ID. The links will become active on the day of the meeting.
g) Mock tests and Assessment will be sent to your registered emails, feedback on the scripts will be sent within 5 working days from the submission due date.
h) E-mail correspondence with the tutor may require up to 72 working hours for the response.
i) The entire support outlined above will be available only for the course you have registered for and till the end of the period for which course is being bought.
j) Fintram Global reserves the right to cancel your registration in case there is any breach/misrepresentation/Misbehavior/ inaccurate details or provision of inaccurate data is suspected.
Fintram Global aims to provide all of the support outlined above with reasonable skill and care but does not guarantee that your experience will be completely error-free and that there will be no change in the services being offered from one course to the other.
We do not warrant that the services or servers hosting them will be virus free.
This agreement is not an exclusive arrangement between Fintram Global or one specific learner and we reserve the right to enter into multiple similar arrangements.
All content included on this site: text, graphics, logos, course material, lectures and software is the property of Fintram Global or the relevant third-party and is protected by copyright laws.
Fintram Global reserves the right to update its terms and conditions as and when required.
Terms and Policies
- The website provides various services, which include Recorded video lectures, Discussion forum, news & events and other products/services as detailed on the website collectively defined as the “Services”.
- We may, from time to time, monitor or record any use that you or anyone else makes of this Website. If you have a complaint regarding content submitted by a third party to the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- We may, at our discretion, edit, block, delete or remove from the Website any user, information or other material that you may have posted or accessed, for any reason (whether or not you are in breach of these Conditions), at any time and without informing you.
- We do not undertake to keep or make available any material that you or anyone else has contributed to this Website for any length of time. We may delete, archive, make unavailable, modify or comment on any material, and close or suspend any discussion topic without prior notice.
- You can order course material, books as well as other products and services we may make available from time to time, via our Website or by telephone or email.
The following provisions of this clause shall apply.
- Following receipt of an order for eBooks via the Website or telephone or email, we shall issue an email with confirmation of your order. This is for information only and shall not constitute our acceptance of your offer. There will be no binding contract between us until you are with an invoice for the charges payable (if applicable) or a dispatch confirmation of your order, whichever is earlier. We reserve the right to not accept your order in the case of a lack of stock, or obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods or prices appearing on the Website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods (or their availability) that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of the correct price of the goods and expected delivery, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price/delivery timetable, or to cancel the order altogether.
- Goods & Services once sold will not be returned.
- The link for downloading video lectures shall be shared with the student on the registered e-mail id within 72 working hours of placing the order.
- Contact us on +91 8882677955 or email@example.com for clarification on terms and conditions of purchase and return.
- eBooks can only be purchased by using credit/debit card and downloaded using download and storage instructions provided once the purchase is made.
- Where content or information or services available via the website has been supplied by a third party, we do not control or endorse it in any way. All information, content and services supplied by third parties are made available in good faith, but we do not (to the extent allowed by the law) accept responsibility for their accuracy or use.
- All concerns regarding other websites linked to by the website must be taken up with that company or website provider.
- Whist we endeavour to ensure that any information and content on the website is accurate and true, we cannot make legal representation and give a legal warranty that all information or content is accurate, non-infringing of third party rights, up to date and complete. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information or content.
- If you find any inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information or content on the website or the services, or if you suspect there is an infringement of intellectual property rights or unlawful acts, please advise us immediately by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should independently verify any information and content on the website or the services before relying on it.
- We have no liability for the inability of anyone to access the website or services or any information or material on it, and we do not warrant that the website or the services will operate without interruption, will always be available or will always remain in its current format or structure.
- We are not responsible for, and will have no liability for, any error or corruption or breach of security resulting from the transmission of any information or material over any telecommunications network.
- In no event shall our liability to you exceed any amounts you have paid to us at the time you make any claim against us.
- Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer (if applicable).