|No of Lecture||45 Lectures of Approx. 1 hrs each. May vary based on chapter|
|Validity Period||3 and 6 Months or You passing the exam, whichever is earlier|
|Runs On||Windows Desktop & Windows Laptop or Android Mobile except Motorola Device|
|System Requirement||Windows: Window-8, Window-8.1, Window-10 and Window-11
Processor: Dual Core & Above
Ram: 3GB & Above
Check Display and Audio Drivers are Updated
*Not Compatible with Window-7 and N-Editions of Windows-OS
Androids: 7.0 – Android Versions & Above
Minimum RAM 3GB
Internal Storage 32 GB
*Not Compatible with Motorola Devices
|Study Material||PDF Study Material to Download, Save or Print|
|Study Material Language||English|
|Applicable Exam||ACCA Skill|
|Applicable Course||ACCA Skill|
|Dispatched By||Fintram Global Delhi|
|Dispatch Time||Within 48 hours|
|Delivery Time||Within 48 hours|
ACCA PM (PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT)
Performance Management provides you with the skills required to apply management accounting techniques to information for planning, decision-making, performance evaluation, and control.
The aim of the syllabus is to develop knowledge and skills in the application of management accounting techniques to quantitative and qualitative information for planning, decision-making, performance evaluation, and control.
The syllabus for Performance Management (PM), builds on the knowledge gained in Management Accounting (MA) and seeks to examine candidates’ understanding of how to manage the performance of a business.
It also prepares candidates for more specialist capabilities which are covered in Advanced Performance Management (APM). The syllabus begins by focusing on the information needs, technologies, and systems required by organizations to manage and measure performance in the modern, competitive environment. It is vital for an accountant to understand how information systems and developments in technology influence the management accounting techniques employed and how vital information systems are in the mechanisms of managing and controlling an organization.
The syllabus concludes with performance measurement and control. This is a major area of the syllabus. Accountants should appreciate the importance of both financial and non-financial performance measures in the management and should also appreciate the difficulties in assessing performance in divisionalised businesses and the problems caused by failing to consider external influences on performance. This section leads directly to Advanced Performance Management (APM).
ACCA PM SYLLABUS:
The ACCA PM syllabus is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to effectively manage the performance of an organization. The syllabus covers the following topics:
- Identify and discuss the information, systems, and developments in technology required for organizations to manage and measure performance.
- Explain and apply cost and management accounting techniques.
- Select and appropriately apply decision-making techniques to facilitate business decisions and promote efficient and effective use of scarce business resources, appreciating the risks and uncertainty inherent in business and controlling those risks.
- Identify and apply appropriate budgeting techniques, including quantitative techniques, and methods for planning and control, and use standard costing systems to measure and control business performance and to identify remedial action.
- Assess the performance of an organization from both a financial and non-financial viewpoint, appreciating the problems of controlling divisionalised businesses and the importance of allowing for external aspects.
- Demonstrate required employability and technology skills