|No of Lecture||81 Lectures of approx. 1 hrs each. This may vary based on the chapter|
|Validity Period||3 and 6 Months|
|Runs On||Windows Desktop & Windows Laptop or Android Mobile except for Motorola Device|
|System Requirement||Windows: Window-8, Window-8.1, Window-10 and Window-11
Processor: Dual Core & Above
Ram: 3GB & Above
Check Display and Audio Drivers are Updated
*Not Compatible with Window-7 and N-Editions of Windows-OS
Androids: 7.0 – Android Versions & Above
Minimum RAM 3GB
Internal Storage 32 GB
*Not Compatible with Motorola Devices
|Study Material||PDF Study Material to Download, Save or Print|
|Study Material Language||English|
|Applicable Exam||ACCA Skill|
|Applicable Course||ACCA Skill|
|Dispatched By||Fintram Global Delhi|
|Dispatch Time||Within 48 hours|
|Delivery Time||Within 48 hours|
ACCA AA (Audit and Assurance):
Audit and Assurance provides you with an understanding of the knowledge and application skills required to carry out an audit engagement. The exam is practical in application, as well as aiming to ensure that candidates who pass this exam understand the basics of an audit. Consequently, the exam aims to strike a balance between technical knowledge as well as a practical application of this knowledge.
Audit and Assurance syllabus
starts with the nature, purpose and scope of assurance engagements, including the statutory audit, its regulatory environment, and introduces governance and professional ethics relating to audit and assurance. It then leads into planning the audit and performing risk assessment. The syllabus then covers a range of areas relating to an audit of financial statements including the scope of internal control and the role and function of internal audit. These include, evaluating internal controls, audit evidence, and a review of the financial statements.
In addition to final review procedures, the syllabus concentrates on reporting, including the form and content of the independent auditor’s report.
Finally, the syllabus contains outcomes relating to the demonstration of appropriate digital and employability skills in preparing for and taking the AA examination. This includes being able to interact with different question item types, manage information presented in digital format and being able to use the relevant functionality and technology to prepare and present response options in a professional manner.
ACCA AA SYLLABUS:
- Explain the concept of audit and assurance and the functions of audit, corporate governance, including ethics and professional conduct.
- Demonstrate how the auditor obtains and accepts audit engagements, obtains an understanding of the entity and its environment, assesses the risk of material misstatement (whether arising from fraud or other irregularities) and plans an audit of financial statements
- Describe and evaluate internal controls, techniques and audit tests, including IT systems to identify and communicate control risks and their potential consequences, making appropriate recommendations. Describe the scope, role and function of internal audit.
- Identify and describe the work and evidence obtained by the auditor and others required to meet the objectives of audit engagements and the application of the International Standards on Auditing (ISAs)
- Explain how consideration of subsequent events and the going concern principle can inform the conclusions from audit work and are reflected in different types of auditor’s report, written representations and the final review and report.
Demonstrate employability and technology skills