|No Of Lecture||64 Lectures of Approx. 1 hrs each. May vary based on chapter|
|Validity Period||3 and 6 Months or You passing the exam, whichever is earlier|
|Runs On||Windows Desktop/Windows Laptop or Android Mobile except Motorola Device|
|System Requirement||Windows: Window-8, Window-8.1, Window-10 and Window-11
Processor: Dual Core & Above
Ram: 3GB & Above
Check Display and Audio Drivers are Updated
*Not Compatible with Window-7 and N-Editions of Windows-OS
Androids: 7.0 – Android Versions & Above
Minimum RAM 3GB
Internal Storage 32 GB
*Not Compatible with Motorola Devices
|Study Material||PDF Study Material to Download, Save or Print.|
|Study Material Language||English|
|Applicable Exam||ACCA Professional|
|Applicable Course||ACCA Professional|
|Dispatched By||Fintram Global Delhi|
|Dispatch Time||Within 48 hours|
|Delivery Time||Within 48 hours|
ACCA AAA (Advanced Audit and Assurance) (INT):
The ACCA AAA is intended to imitate the challenges auditors will face in their professional life. Students will be required to evaluate, analyze and conclude on the assurance engagement and other audit and assurance issues in the context of best practices and current developments.
ACCA AAA Exam carry forwards the knowledge from the Audit and Assurance and Strategic Business Reporting (SBR) exams, by introducing more complex topics and covering the basic topics from different angles to reflect the challenges auditors will face in their professional life. Questions in the exam are set in the context of single entities, groups, and public or private sector organizations.
The AAA-INT syllabus further develops key The syllabus covers the legal and regulatory environment including money laundering, and professional and ethical considerations, including the Code of Ethics and professional liability.
The ACCA AAA is designed to develop a student’s knowledge and skills in the areas of auditing and assurance. This includes understanding the principles of auditing and assurance, applying auditing techniques, and using assurance tools and techniques to evaluate the reliability of financial information. Students who complete the ACCA AAA will have the knowledge and skills necessary to audit financial statements and provide assurance on a range of financial information.
This then leads to procedures in quality management, including quality management relevant to the firm and the engagement level and the acceptance and retention of professional engagements.
The syllabus covers current issues and developments relating to the provision of audit-related and assurance services. The professional skills section of the syllabus links to all others and provides a range of professional skills that the candidate must demonstrate in the exam.
ACCA AAA SYLLABUS:
- The legal and regulatory environment and its impact on audit and assurance practice
- Showing the ability to work efficiently on an assurance or other service engagement within a professional and ethical framework
- Quality management policies and procedures and recognizing the auditor’s position in relation to the acceptance and retention of professional appointments
- Identify and formulate the work required to meet the objectives of audit assignments and apply the International Standards on Auditing
- Evaluate outcomes and the results of work performed and draft suitable reports on assignments
- Recognize and formulate the work required to meet the objectives of non-audit assignments
- Comprehend the current issues and developments relating to the provision of audit-related and assurance services
- Apply a range of professional skills in addressing requirements within the Advanced Audit and Assurance exam, and in preparation for, or to support current work experience
- Demonstrate employability and technology skills