|No Of Lecture||47 Lectures of approx. 1 – 1.5 hrs each. May vary based on chapter|
|Validity Period||3 and 6 Months|
|Runs On||Windows Desktop/Windows Laptop or Android Mobile except Motorola Device|
|System Requirement||Windows: Window-8, Window-8.1, Window-10 and Window-11
Processor: Dual Core & Above
Ram: 3GB & Above
Check Display and Audio Drivers are Updated
*Not Compatible with Window-7 and N-Editions of Windows-OS
Androids: 7.0 – Android Versions & Above
Minimum RAM 3GB
Internal Storage 32 GB
*Not Compatible with Motorola Devices
|Study Material||PDF Study Material to Download, Save or Print.|
|Study Material Language||English|
|Applicable Exam||ACCA Professional|
|Applicable Course||ACCA Professional|
|Dispatched By||Fintram Global Delhi|
|Dispatch Time||Within 48 hours|
|Delivery Time||Within 48 hours|
ACCA APM (Advanced Performance Management):
This ACCA APM Exam is intended to reflect the strategic role of management accounting as a discipline for planning and controlling performance so that strategic objectives can be set, monitored, and controlled. It recognizes the impact of external factors on strategic management issues and covers the risks these factors present and how they can be measured and managed.
The syllabus introduces students to the strategic role of management accounting as a discipline for planning and controlling performance so that strategic objectives can be set, monitored, and controlled.
The ACCA APM module is focused on developing the skills and knowledge needed to effectively manage and improve organizational performance. It covers topics such as strategic planning, budgeting, risk management, and financial reporting, and is aimed at professionals who want to develop their skills and knowledge in these areas.
The ACCA APM exam is designed to test candidates’ knowledge and understanding of advanced performance management techniques, including the use of financial and non-financial measures to assess business performance and the use of budgeting and forecasting tools to support decision-making. The exam also covers topics such as the use of strategic cost management techniques, the application of business analytics to support decision-making, and the use of risk management techniques to support business planning.
Knowledge from skill level subject performance management is progressed to this subject.
Students must showcase a range of professional skills that they can learn from the professional skills section of the syllabus.
The syllabus concludes with outcomes relating to the demonstration of appropriate digital and employability skills in preparing for and taking the APM examination. This includes being able to open and access exhibits, requirements, and response options from different sources and being able to use the relevant functionality and technology to prepare and present response options in a professional manner.
ACCA APM SYLLABUS:
- Using control models and Strategic planning to plan and monitor organizational performance
- Recognize the impact of developments in technology on performance measurement and management systems and Identify and evaluate the design features of effective performance management information and monitoring systems
- Applying appropriate strategic performance measurement techniques in improving and evaluating organizational performance
- Advise senior management and clients on strategic business performance evaluation
- Apply a range of professional skills in addressing requirements within the Advanced Performance Management exam, and in preparation for, or to support current work experience
- Demonstrate employability and technology skills