1. No Advertising/ Self-promotion in the forums
We define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc.
Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users. One should never ask email address or phone numbers of others.
In case of any such activity will need to banning your Account and All the posts may also get deleted
2. Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images
Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Forum is for professionals so please apply common sense before posting anything.
3. Do not post copyright-infringing material
It is forbidden to ask for information on how to illegally obtain copyrighted materials or anything in relation thereto
4. Remain respectful of other members at all times
All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.
However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule at any given point in time.
General Posting Guidelines:-
- Please use the forum’s search feature first to see if there are already some good threads on the subject. It’s easy to search – just click the “What do you want to know” and type your search area
- In case you don’t find a post , You can now post your question.
- Use Descriptive topic name, It helps giving a short Summary. Don’t use attention getting subjects (Very urgent/ Need a quick answer etc.)
- Some good examples can be Where is ACCA Exam center in Delhi? Or How many Professional Skills marks are there in SBL Exam?
Be respectful in all your conversations, people will surely help if you are courteo
Becoming a Moderator
All moderator applicants must be a member for at least 120 days (4 months) and have at least 100 posts.
You must be active in the forum you wish to moderate and regularly create and respond to threads in those forums.
You must also maintain a working knowledge of the subject matter.Please be aware that applying to be a moderator does not guarantee acceptance and that moderators will only be appointed when needed.
You can apply for becoming a Moderator at email@example.com clearly mentioning your experience and why you think you can add value to the discussion. Current moderators and administrators will review applications and decide if the applicant fits the desired post. Administrators have the final say and we reserve to right to refuse applicants with or without cause.
In Order To Apply To Be A Moderator one should be :-
- A forum regular proactive user
- Have been at the forum for over 4 months
- Have a positive presence on Fintram Global Discussion Forums
- Should have the right knowledge and experience in the Forums they would like to moderate.
- Polite and helpful towards other members and give advice whenever needed and whenever possible.
- Visit the forum each day, actively take part in discussions as often as possible, ideally once a day, setting a good example to the other members.
- Help to keep unsuitable content out of the forums as much as possible.