Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 or above, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10. (NOT Compatible With: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Basic, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 KN Edition.)
Processor: Core 2 Duo 1.5 GHz and above, Celeron Dual Core 1.5 GHZ and above, Intel Atom Quad Core 1.5 GHZ and above.
Ram: 1.5 GB free memory
Make sure your system is virus free. If in doubt scan with a good anti-virus or format system before proceeding.
Ensure all audio, video and system drivers are installed. If in doubt consult your computer dealer or local computer shop.
- Go to the Google Drive Link and download software file its downloaded in zip format unzip all the files in one folder
- Then download Lectures folder and keep this Lecture folder inside the Software folder
- Then double on Content Browser
- When prompted for activation, enter the 9 Character Serial Number provided by FinTram Global (As above). Note that one serial number can be used on One PC Only.
While playing videos If you get prompted to install codec, then click install codec
Play your video again in content browser
While playing videos IF you get an error message like: “Incorrect version of Codec pack installed or corrupt Codec… ” or issues related to video seeking/speed changes/audio-video mismatch, then please un-install DVD playing software from your computer like Cyberlink DVD Player, Lenovo DVD Player, Power DVD Player, any DVD burning software like Nero, Nero Essentials, Ashampoo etc. AND Re-install codec.
DO NOT RENAME FILES on the Pen drive/HDD folder. Doing so will make the videos UnPlayable.
The system should be completely optimized and should be virus free, in case your files get corrupted due to virus problem Fintram will not be responsible for any damage in software.
Your computer should also have the following minimum configuration
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 or above, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10. (NOT Compatible With: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Basic, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 KN Edition.)
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 1.5 GHz and above, Celeron Dual Core 1.5 GHZ and above, Intel Atom Quad Core 1.5 GHZ and above.
- Ram: 1.5 GB free memory
- Make sure your system is virus free. If in doubt scan with a good anti-virus or format system before proceeding.
- Ensure All audio, video and system drivers are installed
Yes, you can fast forward and rewind the lectures. Specification can be referred/ or asked for respective Lectures.
Lectures will work only in ONE SYSTEM.
Once you have installed the software in one laptop/system. It cannot be changed due to any kind of reason.No Formatting of the laptop/system after the installation of our software (neither intentionally or accidently)
No, It is to be played with Windows only in any computer/laptop etc
You cannot run these lectures on VLC Player and Windows Media Player. Lectures can only be played in the customized player, which will be provided along with the lectures.
For each subject ‘Play Time’ will be different. The Provided Video Player will auto calculate the Time Length of each video and the maximum play time allowed for the Particular Subject. Play time will be multiple of the Video Length. Time is calculated only on the Length of the video; time is not calculated if video is paused or Seek.
Ex. If Video is for 1 hour and play time is 3, so total play time will be 3 Hours.
When Playing in fast forward mode, the Video Player measures the actual
video time. So, for example, if a lecture is played for 10 minutes (actual time), in fast forward mode,the time will be counted as 10 minutes.
No internet connection is required for viewing lectures. However, for registration process and for re-authentication at specific interval, you need to have access to internet.