Many Students face issues in handling the ACCA SBL Exam despite doing all syllabus areas & hence not able to clear the Exam. Amongst the various issues faced by student, below are some common problem areas every student face in the Exam:
- Time Management (Reading, Assimilating Information/Exhibits, What and How much to write etc.)
- Format Issues (Understanding and Following various formats given or asked in Exam)
- Professional Skills (Ensuring relevant professional skill demonstration for every question requirement – Communication, Analysis Evaluation, Commercial Acumen, Professional Scepticism
- Application of Model – Relating a model to the case requirement and applying the model to the Exhibit requirement
- Writing Issues- What and how much to write and way to write in Exam
- CBE Exam Technique- Handling the Exam in CBE Environment and understanding CBE functionality
This Workshop is specifically designed to deal with the above issues and target to provide a detailed perspective to the student to excel in these areas and hence helping student perform well in the Exam.
Workshop is divided into various modules covering all the areas and student to work on various assignments which will be closely reviewed by Pankaj Dhingra Sir to improve student’s performance.