- Students are encouraged to share any informal complaints at email@example.com so that the relevant support team can promptly deal with the issue.
- In case the previous complaints are not catered to or if the learner wants to lodge a formal complaint, they should e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The relevant team will follow-up on the complaint within 3 working days and resolve it as soon as possible, once all the facts become available.
- The contact detail of the representative handling the complaint will be communicated to the complainant by the relevant team within 1 working day of complaint.
- All complaints will be dealt with confidentially and the student has the right to lodge an appeal, in which case the appeal will be passed on to the Board for the final decision. The final decision cannot be appealed.
- In case student want to Lodge a complaint with ACCA, he/she should ensure that the above process is followed before raising any such complaints.
- In case Student still have concerns after the ACCA resolution then he/she can escalate the same to appropriate regulator. Details of which can be found on the ACCA website at the following link: https://www.accaglobal.com/gb/en/footertoolbar/contact-us/connect/unhappy.html