ACCA Knowledge Pack Registration Form
Our Bank Details:-
Beneficiary- Fintram Services
Bank Name- ICICI BANK
Account No.- 100505501999
Branch- WZ1, Ganesh Nagar,
Tilak Nagar, New Delhi
NEFT/ IFS Code- ICIC0001005, Swift Code-ICICINBBCTS
UPI ID for making Payment:-
ACCA Knowledge Pack Details
- Fees of INR 1,49,990 includes coaching fees for 13 subjects of ACCA including the cost of study material (soft copy) and software to view the sessions
- INR 49,990 to be paid at the time of registration and for Knowledge subjects coaching. INR 50,000 to be paid post clearing knowledge subject exams for the coaching of 6 Skills level subjects. Post clearing Skill level subjects INR 50,000 to be paid for 4 Professional levels subjects coaching
- Student will be provided Class Room/Live online/ Recorded lectures of ACCA subjects depending on what is available at the time student wishes to take that specific subject. Student will need to choose from what is available that time. No specific requests for a change will be accommodated.
- Once class is chosen/in process, changing the mode of delivery will not be possible and in case of any such change needed, Full course fee for the respective mode class will be charged extra Student may choose to take hard copy of study Material and the same will be charged extra. In addition to this delivery charge of INR 600 per courier will be charged in case it is to be delivered across India
- Access for Recorded Sessions/ Recording of live sessions for each subject will be provided for 6 months. In case student fails to clear exam in six months he shall be allowed free access of the same subject for next 3 months to appear in the very next attempt under Exam Pass Assurance. Beyond these 9 Months, if students wish to take the sessions, Course fee for the respective subject will be charged extra
- In case student is paying in installments,1st installment is to be paid at the time of joining the course and 2nd installment to be paid within 30 days of first payment. All other installments are be paid at the time of start of next level. Please note that in the event of non-payment of any installment (for any reason whatsoever) on the due date, Access to class will be terminated.
- Any new addition or change of subject by ACCA is not included as above and needs to be
paid extra Fees once paid is not refundable or can be exchanged/adjusted under any circumstances
Minimum System requirement and Installation Guidelines
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 1.5 GHz and above, Celeron Dual Core 1.5 GHZ and above, Intel Atom Quad Core 1.5 GHZ and above With Ram at least 1.5 GB free memory
- Make sure your system is virus free. If in doubt scan with a good anti-virus or format system before proceeding and Ensure All audio, video and system drivers are installed.
- DO NOT RENAME FILES on the Pen drive/HDD folder. Doing so will make the videos UnPlayable.
- Once you have installed the software in one laptop/system. It cannot be changed due to any kind of reason. Separate activation key will be needed for any change of system in any circumstances
- No Formatting of the laptop/system after the installation of our software (neither intentionally nor accidently). Separate activation key will be needed for any change of system in any circumstances
- Connection to external Devices is not allowed to play the lectures (example. HDD, External Screen, TV etc.)
- Good Internet Connection is must for downloading the lectures
- Sessions will be valid for the period purchased for 3 /6 months (depending on purchase) or student clearing the exam whichever is earlier and period will start from the date of activation of the sessions. Installation has to happen within 6 months of Purchase of Sessions.
- Fintram will not be responsible if you do not follow the above instructions. Please note that Video Sessions (including classes, marathon etc) once sold will not be taken back for any reason whatsoever. No refund/replacement can be made under any circumstances before or after installation.
Important Note: Content is exclusive for ACCA students giving their exams. Any false information or misrepresentation for any reason including but not limited to an intent to copy, share, record etc. is punishable offence and will lead to legal consequences along with termination of sessions without any refund. Sessions without any refund.